Welcome to Assess PHS Visions!
HELP US IDENTIFY MOST PROMISING VISIONS ON PHS FUTURES – IT IS EASY
- Log in the platform (and/or sign up)
- Open any of the visions and scroll down the page
- click the stars to assess the vision (and write a comment if you wish)
THE THREE CRITERIA USED ARE
Feasibility – How feasible would it be to implement this vision by 2030?
- 1 Star – not really feasible
- 5 Stars – Extremely feasible
Relevance – How relevant it is that the vision would materialise?
- 1 Star – not really relevant
- 5 Stars – Extremely relevant
Novelty – How novel the vision is for you?
- 1 Star – not really novel
- 5 Stars – Extremely novel
We appreciate your contributions
Your assessments help us identify most valuable visions and provide improved understanding of the PHS community preferences and future directions.
The results will feed back to the scenario and roadmapping work of the PHS Foresight project and the development of policy-recommendations.
We also maintain and publish here the list of most promising PHS visions, which evolves according to the user assessments.
PHS Visions Chart
|Augmented Reality Apps|
|Medical Diagnosis Platform|
|Prevention support system|
|Medication Interaction App|
|Chronic Gastritis Monitoring|
|E-therapy to lower stress levels|
|Certificated hard- and software|
|Using standards in PHS|
|Personal Health Forecasting|
|Portable device for health checks|
|mHealth based medication management|
|Personalised disease prevention|
|Home monitoring of transplant patients|
|gPHS - Personal Health Systems in focus|
|Non-invasive, wireless blood pressure readings|
|Mobile pregnancy councelor|
|Robots as personal health assistants|
|Implantable Bionics of the Future|
|Mobile application for connected healthcare|
|P4 Medicine Revolution|
|App for multiple sclerosis patients|
|Diabetes Watchdog App|
|Nutrition support system|
|Passive sensors in patient care|
|Assistive tech for dementia patients|
|Radiological diagnosis via telemedicine|
|AiQ BioMan t-shirt|
|Patient empowerment with the use of apps|
|Healthy lifestyle reminder|
|EU system for personal health|
|Mobile Devices as Health-Managers|
|Medical home in the future|
|Life expectancy indicator app|
|Value-based healthcare with RPM|
- Influence on European policy: This process will support the subsequent scenario and roadmapping workshops that are entitled to influence on European policy-making on PHS, for example by assessing the suitability of the PHS field for a possible ‘European Innovation Partnership’ initiative, and by identifying risks in, and obstacles to, various trajectories of PHS development.
- Get invited to workshops: The best contributors of visions, comments and assessments will be invited and reimbursed to take part in ‘PHS Foresight’ scenario and roadmapping workshops in June 12-14 in Manchester and in December 2013/January 2014.
- Gather new insights and contacts: When you share and co-create new visions, you also find appealing opportunities for international PHS cooperation.
- Receive the synthesis report: We will send you and other participants a compilation report on the results of this visioning process.
- Win a fitness tracker: The best 20 contributors submitting, commenting and assessing visions will take part in the lottery of a high-end Fitness tracker. Such a PHS device can measure your daily activity and diet and ultimately improve your personal health!
Can I participate?
This idea platform is for everyone interested in personal health systems, including:
- Private users (e.g. patients and elderly or working with them – private caregivers and family)
- Professional users (e.g. medical professionals and trainers)
- Suppliers (e.g. research labs, commercial actors, service providers, solution packagers and system integrators)
- Supporters (e.g. policy-makers, insurance companies, standard setters, analysts, civil society)